Foam Roof Repair Phoenix
Why a Foam Roof?
An efficient and innovative new way to cover most types of flat buildings is a foam roof. Here are some of the benefits:
- It can be applied to just about any type of roof.
- It's completely seamless, so less chance of leaking.
- It's easy to repair and usually costs much less to do so than other types of roof.
Based on a study completed at Texas A&M University in 1985, it was found that a foam roof can pay for itself in about 5 years through lower air conditioning bills.
Phoenix Flat Roof Repair
What Makes a Foam Roof?
Foam roofs are made up of 4 basic components:
- Elastomeric coating – A strong, water-resistant membrane designed to effectively guard against sun, wind, and rain for years.
- Polyurethane foam – A closed-cell high-density type of insulation.
- Adhesion – A seamless layer of foam is applied to the surface, which covers the entire area.
- Bonding – The coating forms an adhesive bond with the foam, resulting in a strong barrier against moisture
When you have any questions, or need repairs and/or application of foam roofing, contact us at Mikku and Sons Roofing. We're experts at foam and flat roofs and can do any type of Phoenix foam roof reair. Either call us at 623-465-1068 or look us up on the web.