Maricopa County Roofing Contractors
As one of the premier roofing companies in Maricopa County, we know the unique roofing rerquirements our communities require due to the sometimes harsh elements we have. The relentless Arizona sun silently deteriorates our roofs every single day. we don't realize we have a problem until one of our intense monsoon storms rears its head. We know that the best offense is a good defense – your roof.
We've been providing quality roofing services here in Maricopa County since 2001, so we understand how critical it is to have quality materials and workmanship when you're having your roof repaired or installed. Our few rainy days and abundant sunshine make your choice of materials extremely important.
The succes and durability of your roof depend on a lot of factors:
• The quality and type of materials used
• The manufacturer of your roof's materials
• The method used to attach your roof
• The prep work done before repair or replacement
• The lifespan of your type of roof
• The best colors for our climate
• The warranty of your roof
Contact the roofing experts at Mikku and Sons Roofing and Repair to help in your decision making for the best roof on your property, whether residential or commercial. Our estimators will help you choose the right materials, colors and systems that will work for your parrticular project and budget. Our estimates are free, so there's no risk on your part.
We also understand how important it is to managethe surge of customer demand that can happen during the monsoon season. One way to make sure your roof is ready is to get a professional inspection done prior to the storm season so you're not caught unaware with a small leak issue that one of our storms could turn into a big, expensive problem. We can guide you through any issues found to recommend the best, most affordable solution.
Maricopa County Roofers
Roof Types We Cover:
• Shingle Roofs – Due to their many colors, styles and affordability, these are the most commonly used roofing materials on the market today. Asphalt Shingles are made up of composition substrate or fiberglass. They can last 20-30 years, can look good with very little maintenance and are fairly inexpensive to repair compared to other materials.
• Tile Roofs – Made from concrete or fired clay, they provide a level of fire safety and durability that other materials can't. there are many colors and styles to choose from, for any type of design need. One of their main advantages is increased air circulation to your roof. Coupled with their insulating and sun reflective values, they can help reduce energy consumption. Only professionals should be used for inspections, however, as the tiles can break if walked upon.
• Modified Bitumen Roofs – This is a single ply membrane made up of asphalt and rubber. You use a fiberglass base sheet attached to the deck of the roof, then heat the modified bitumen with a torch, welding it in place. Its really well-suited for high traffic areas. Its very flexible, so it can be used for flashings or in built-up roofing systems.
• Polyuretane Foam Roofs – A combination of isocyanate and polyol is used to make this type of roof system. You mix these 2 components together and then spray it onto the substrate, which makes it seamless and incredibly stable. It has an excellent lifespan, provides high insulation ability and is very easy to maintain and repair.
Your roof is one of the most important components of your home and can be one of the biggest investments you'll make in the maintenance of your property. Don't trust your repair or installation to some new or fly-by-night company that may or may not be here next year. Make sure you hire a reliable, experienced, insured and licensed roofing contractor like Mikku and Sons Roofing and Repair. Give us a call at (623) 465-1068 today, get your free estimate, and put your roofing project into the hands of someone you can trust and depend on.