Tile Roof Repair Phoenix
Concrete and clay tiles are very durable roof materials. Here in the desert, we use a lot of Mission and Spanish style rounded tiles, but you can also use a flat style tile to give the house more of a French or English look. You can find a high variety of colors and finishes. Its quite a bit heavier than other roofing materials, so you have to make sure the structure of your roof, especially if you're replacing an old one, has the ability to support the load.
If you're purchasing a home or replacing an existing roof, tile roofing is one of the most sound investments you can make. Due to its many architectural and color choices, its energy efficiency durability in hot and high wind climates and its limited maintenance needs, tile roofing is exploding in popularity.
Tile roofs are more expensive than other types of roofing, but the other types of roofing, like shingle or shakes, would have to be replaced several times over the same life span of your tile roof.
Tile Roof Repair in Phoenix
There are several advantages and disadvantages to tile roofing.
- A tile roof is great for fire protection
- Tile roofs are exceptionally durable and have longer lives than other types of roofs
- Tile roofs can be configured in many architectually pleasing styles and colors
- Tile roofs are very heavy and require more structural support
- Thet rely on an underlayment that willusually fail or need repair before the tile
- Tile roofing is more expensive than other types of roofing materials
Here at Mikku and Sons Roofing, we are experts on repair and installation of all types of tile roofing. When you need someone you can trust with great service and an attention to detail with your tile roof repair needs, give us a call or visit us online.